Fir & Aloe Hydrating Facial Mist
Our Fir & Aloe Hydrating Facial Mist has been specially formulated to keep your skin feeling fresh, moisturized and revitalized all day long! Infused with natural ingredients like fir hydrosol, sodium lactate, quinoa protein, panthenol, aloe and allantoin, it provides your skin with a boost of hydration and nourishment.
Douglas Fir hydrosol is known for its soothing and calming properties, making it perfect for sensitive skin. Sodium lactate is a powerful humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin, while quinoa protein provides your skin with essential amino acids that help to strengthen and protect it from environmental stressors.
Our facial mist also contains panthenol, which is a form of vitamin B5 that helps to improve skin hydration and elasticity, and aloe vera, which is known for its cooling and moisturizing properties. Allantoin is another key ingredient that helps to soothe and protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
Our hydrating facial mist is easy to use, simply spritz it onto your face whenever you need a quick pick-me-up. It can be used as a toner, a pre-moisturizer hydrating spray or simply as a refreshing mist throughout the day. Perfect for all skin types, our facial mist is free from harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances, making it a gentle and effective option for anyone looking to improve their skin's hydration and overall health.
Our facial mists can also be combined with face mask powders to amp up the benefits of both parts of your skincare routine!
Ingredients: Distilled water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)*, Pseudotsuga menziesii (Douglas Fir) Hydrosol, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Panthenol, Aqua & Hydrolyzed Quinoa & Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Lactobacillus/Acerola Cherry Ferment, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) powder, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Witch Hazel has a high concentration of tannins, antioxidants, and polyphenols, which work together to deliver anti-inflammatory and astringent benefits. They also aid in minimizing pore size, reducing inflammation, and firming the skin, resulting in a smoother and more even complexion.
- Douglas Fir hydrosol is naturally balancing and protective, it helps detoxify, and brings extra hydration to the skin.
- Olive Oil Esters are a water-soluble functional lipid with sebum recovering activities. It is an ester with strong emolliency and lubricant properties that offers a distinctive skin smoothness and long-term moisturizing effects.
- Panthenol has been shown to greatly benefit dry, dehydrated, or compromised skin. Its powerful properties work to soften and hydrate the skin, providing relief to rough and parched skin, ultimately leaving it feeling supple and soothed.
- Quinoa Protein is a natural ingredient with powerful moisturizing, softening, and emollient properties. Its high levels of amino acids make it an ideal solution for restoring hydration to dry skin. Additionally, its anti-irritant, anti-oxidant, and repairing properties make it a valuable component for those with excessively dry skin.
- Sodium Lactate is a component of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), which is a naturally occurring component of the skin's top layers. It's a natural humectant, moisturizer and pH regulator produced from vegetable sugars from corn and beets.
- Acerola Ferment is the all-natural alternative source of Vitamin C that promotes a flawless, radiant complexion and naturally bright skin.
- Allantoin is a natural compound found in many plant sources. Allantoin helps to promote cell turnover, which means it helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal smoother, brighter skin. This can help to improve the overall texture and appearance of the skin. It helps to strengthen the skin's barrier function, which means it helps to protect the skin from environmental stressors and prevent moisture loss.
- Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate is the scientific name of our chosen preservative. The combination of plant-based ingredients are a nourishing and amazing food for our skin, but without proper preservation, these ingredients can also feed microbes. We selected this particular preservative for our serum because it provides for complete, broad-spectrum preservation against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, mould and fungi and it is effective in very low amounts.
- Distilled water has been purified to remove any impurities and ensure that only sterile water is used to dissolve and incorporate active ingredients, as well as dilute active ingredients to skin-safe levels. It provides moisture for humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin.