PomeGlow Luxe Facial Moisturizer
PomeGlow is our ultimate nourishing dry-skin saver, formulated with the finest ingredients. PomeGlow is specially designed to provide deep hydration to your skin during the harsh winter months, or whenever you need an extra boost of hydration. With a unique blend of natural and organic ingredients including pomegranate extract, pomegranate sterols, aloe vera extract, quinoa protein, cranberry seed and argan oils, penstia powder and seabuckthorn extract, PomeGlow nourishes and rejuvenates your skin, leaving it soft, supple, and radiant.
PomeGlow is infused with pomegranate extract, known for its antioxidant properties that protect your skin from environmental damage, while pomegranate sterols help to strengthen the skin barrier, preventing moisture loss. Aloe vera provides instant relief to dry and irritated skin, while quinoa protein improves skin elasticity and firmness. Organic cranberry seed and argan oils deeply moisturize and nourish your skin, leaving it soft and glowing. Penstia powder, derived from the cassava plant, helps to absorb excess oil and reduce shine, while organic seabuckthorn extract promotes skin regeneration and reduces inflammation.
Our cream is perfect for all skin types, and the rich but non-greasy texture melts effortlessly into your skin, instantly hydrating and nourishing it. Say goodbye to dry and dull skin this winter and hello to a radiant, glowing complexion with our luxurious moisturizing face cream.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Water & Punica Granatum Fruit Extract & Lactobacillus Ferment (PomeaShield), Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Cetearyl alcohol, Penstia Powder (Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer), Panthenol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Glycerin*, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract* *Organic Ingredient
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- PomeaShield pomegranate extract is rich in pomegranate polyphenols which contain a variety of molecules that are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Pomegranate Sterols contain phytosterols that have strong anti-inflammatory properties and have been shown to significantly improve skin health. Clinical studies have found that Pomegranate Sterols have a high Hydration Potential and Water-Holding Capability, able to hold more than twice its weight in water.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil* is a natural emollient that contains phospholipids that can help soften dry skin and retain moisture. It contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols, and skin-protecting antioxidants. It's a light-weight oil that can benefit all skin types.
- Argan oil, derived from the Argania spinosa plant, is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that can improve the overall appearance and texture of skin. Its deeply moisturizing and conditioning properties leave skin soft and supple without any greasy residue. This oil is known to enhance elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making skin look firmer and smoother. Additionally, it can soothe inflammation and irritation on acne-prone skin, while also balancing the skin's natural moisture and oil production. It is also effective in reducing the appearance of blemishes such as stretch marks, by promoting the growth of new skin and improving its suppleness.
- Penstia Powder ( Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer) Creates a velvety, smooth sensation for your skin. Helps to provide non-greasy feel and effectively delivers nourishment and results to your skin.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein has been shown to stimulate collagen in the skin - and help inhibit other factors that would cause the collagen to deteriorate.
- Aloe Extract serves as a natural moisturizer, replenishing moisture to the skin. It also penetrates the skin and promotes quicker replication of fibroblasts, which are responsible for producing collagen and elastin fibers. This results in increased skin elasticity and reduced wrinkles.
- Vegetable Glycerin* is a humectant and emollient, derived from vegetables. It is a naturally occurring component of the NMF, a group of molecules present in the skin to prevent extreme drying. Within the NMF, it works as a humectant - a moisturizing agent which draws water into the outer layer of the skin, from deeper levels and from the air.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract* is a rich source of nutrients for the skin, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins A and E, as well as beta-carotene, giving it a deep red-orange color. Palmitoleic acid (an Omega-7), adds to the nourishing and moisturizing properties. The chemical composition of this oil-extract may nourish sun-exposed skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate - this combination of ingredients provides the emulsifying properties (Combining the oil and water based ingredients into a smooth consistency). It contributes to the richness and smooth skin feel of the lotion. In addition to being a certified emulsifier in organic skincare, this combination increases the moisturizing aspect of the lotion as it provides exceptional emollient and humectant properties for the skin!
- Distilled water has been purified to remove any impurities and ensure that only sterile water is used to dissolve and incorporate active ingredients, as well as dilute active ingredients to skin-safe levels. It provides moisture for humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin.
- Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate is the scientific name of our chosen preservative. The combination of plant-based ingredients are a nourishing and amazing food for our skin, but without proper preservation, these ingredients can also feed microbes. We selected this particular preservative for our serum because it provides for complete, broad-spectrum preservation against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, mould and fungi and it is effective in very low amounts.