Mint & Matcha Nourishing Mask
Mint & Matcha Nourishing face mask is made with carefully chosen ingredients to give you the radiant and healthy skin you deserve. This creamy face mask features our exclusive blend of organic peppermint hydrosol, kaolin and green clay, olive squalane, colloidal oats, organic shea butter, and organic matcha powder.
Peppermint hydrosol is known for its refreshing and cooling properties, leaving your skin feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. Kaolin and green clay work together to gently cleanse and purify the skin, while olive squalane helps to lock in moisture and promote a soft and supple complexion.
Colloidal oats provide a soothing and calming effect, reducing redness and irritation, while shea butter deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, leaving it smooth and silky. Finally, matcha powder is packed with antioxidants, protecting your skin from environmental stressors and promoting a youthful and glowing complexion.
Our face mask is easy to apply and suitable for all skin types. Treat yourself to a luxurious and pampering experience with our creamy and nourishing face mask, and enjoy the benefits of healthy and radiant skin.
To use: scoop a small amount and massage over face. The mask can be rinsed off after rubbing into skin to exfoliate, or left on the skin for a few more minutes to deeply moisturize.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Kaolin Clay, Menthe piperita (Peppermint) Hydrosol*, Glycerin*, Squalane (from olives), Cetearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Colloidal Oatmeal), Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Green Clay, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Matcha) Powder*, Menthe piperita (Peppermint) essential oil*, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E* *Organic Ingredient
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Colloidal Oatmeal provides cleansing, moisturizing and smoothing benefits to the skin. The high concentrations of starches and beta-glucan are responsible for the protective and water-holding function of the oats.
- Peppermint Hydrosol* is Refreshing and cooling, soothes irritated, inflamed skin and encourages mental alertness.
- Olive squalane is derived from olives but is not an oil! It is an excellent natural emollient that smoothes and softens skin. It enhances elasticity and creates a luxurious, silky skin feel. Olive squalane protects against moisture loss, is derived from a natural and renewable source – olives.
- Shea Butter* is non-comedogenic, contains antioxidant vitamins A & E, relieves dry skin and provides a barrier to retain moisture.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) from organic Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Matcha Powder* has detoxifying, antimicrobial, and cleansing properties. Matcha powder is a rich source of vitamin E and vitamin B2 — two nutrients that have been well-studied to help improve skin health.
- Peppermint Essential Oil* has been found to have several benefits for the skin, including reducing redness and swelling, soothing acne and blemishes, fading scars and discoloration, promoting collagen production and elasticity, and increasing hydration levels. It can also aid skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis, while temporarily reducing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles caused by UV rays and sun exposure. Furthermore, using Peppermint oil as a natural emollient can help balance and restore the skin's natural moisture levels, which can become disrupted due to over-washing, harsh chemical products, and exposure to environmental pollutants.