Forest Foaming Balm-to-Milk Cleanser
New to our skincare line-up, our foaming balm-to-milk cleanser contains saponins from oats to gently cleanse and nourish your skin.
Our foaming balm-to-milk facial cleanser takes the best characteristics of a facial cleansing bar and combines them with the best characteristics of oil-based cleansing balm, for a nourishing cleanser that reduces the steps in your skincare routine.
Infused with a blend of organic oils, including sunflower oil, jojoba oil, and cranberry seed oil, these nutritive oils help to moisturize and soften your skin while gently removing dirt, oil, and impurities, and contains a skin-soothing boost of forest-inspired essential oils to this verdantly green cleanser!
In addition to our organic oil blend, this balm also contains kaolin and green clays, which helps to draw out impurities and toxins from your skin, while gently exfoliating and smoothing the skin's surface. This gentle yet effective combination of clays is perfect for all skin types, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
Our non-comedogenic plant-based emulsifying wax turns this cleanser from a rich balm into milky smooth lotion when massaged into the skin with warm water.
To take your skincare routine to the next level, our cleanser also features fermented elderberry extract. This powerful extract is rich in antioxidants, helping to protect your skin from environmental stressors and promote a healthy, youthful glow.
Overall, our foaming balm-to-milk facial cleanser is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a gentle yet effective way to cleanse and nourish their skin.
How do you use cleansing balm? Simply scoop out a small amount of balm and gently massage it over your face. If it feels a little too thick, warm it in your hands, and add a few drops of water. After massaging into your skin, let it all sink in for a minute, and then add more water and massage thoroughly to emulsify the formula before rinsing it off with warm water.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, French Green Clay, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Essential Oils [Black Spruce*, Balsam Fir Needle, Scotch Pine Needle, Cedarwood Virginia, Juniper Berry, Spearmint*, Patchouli], Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Vitamin E*
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* contains several compounds that have benefits for skin, including oleic acid, vitamin E, sesamol and linoleic acid. It is non-comedogenic, non-irritating for most people and is suitable for all skin-types.
- Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil* is similar to the chemical composition of our skin’s own natural sebum. It's especially good for the face, as it is non-greasy, anti-inflammatory and emollient, and can help balance oil production by the skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate. This combination of ingredients provides the "magic" to turn this balm into a creamy lotion when you add water. Although some alcohols can be drying and irritating, fatty alcohols like cetearyl alcohol are the opposite. In fact, they help nourish and moisturize the skin and help give cosmetics their consistency. It also acts as a cleansing agent, drawing out dirt, oil, and other pollutants from the skin's surface, which can be easily rinsed away with water
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil* is a natural emollient that contains phospholipids that can help soften dry skin and retain moisture. It contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols, and skin-protecting antioxidants. It's a light-weight oil that can benefit all skin types.
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids are saponins (naturally occuring soap-like molecules in plants) contribute mild cleansing properties. This ingredient is noted for its skin-softening and soothing qualities. It's considered very gentle and unlikely to cause skin dryness or irritation.
- Vitamin E* (Tocopherol) from organic Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract is an oil-soluble extract from Elderberries, is a natural antioxidant as well as preservative agent. It benefits the skin by combating free-radicals that contribute to skin damage. It is also a source of undecylenic acid, which provides broad antimicrobial benefits, and is especially effective against fungal microorganisms both to protect the longevity of the product, but also when applied to the skin.