Turmeric Facial Mist
Formulated with the perfect combination of ingredients to give you a glowing and healthy complexion. Our toner is made with organic turmeric hydrosol, organic witch hazel, sodium lactate, niacinamide and panthenol, which work together to provide you with the best results.
Turmeric hydrosol is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help to reduce redness and inflammation on your skin. Witch hazel is a natural astringent that helps to tighten pores and reduce oil production, making it perfect for those with oily skin. Sodium lactate is a humectant that is naturally present in skin that helps to hydrate and moisturize, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is a powerful ingredient that can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It also helps to strengthen your skin barrier, protecting it from environmental damage. Panthenol, or vitamin B5, is another great ingredient that helps to soothe and hydrate your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed.
Our facial toner/mist is perfect for all skin types and can be used daily after cleansing your face. Simply spray it onto your face and neck, or apply it with a cotton pad, and let it absorb into your skin. With regular use, you'll notice a brighter, clearer, and more youthful-looking complexion.
Our facial mists can also be combined with our face mask powders to amp up the benefits of both parts of your skincare routine!
Ingredients: Distilled water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Alcohol*, Witch Hazel Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Hydrosol*, Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa hydrosol and CO2 extract) is excellent for all skin types. It contains antioxidants, antimicrobials, and is soothing to the skin. It can temporarily reduce redness and aids in hydration.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) is high in tannins, antioxidants, and polyphenols. This combination provides anti-inflammatory and astringent effects, and helps to refine the appearance of pores, reduce inflammation, and tighten the skin, adding up to a more even skin tone.
- Sodium Lactate is a component of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), which is a naturally occurring component of the skin's top layers. It's a natural humectant, moisturizer and pH regulator produced from vegetable sugars from corn and beets.
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, is a water soluble vitamin. Niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin
- Gluconalactone belongs to a group of acids known as PHAs, poly-hydroxy acids. It acts as an exfoliating acid, and also as a hydrator, making it notably gentler than other acids such as AHA or BHA. It also possesses antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
Sodium Benzoate is a paraben-free, skin-safe anti-fungal and anti-bacterial preservative.
- Distilled water has been purified to remove any impurities and ensure that only sterile water is used to dissolve and incorporate active ingredients, as well as dilute active ingredients to skin-safe levels. It provides moisture for humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin.