Sweet Orange & Cranberry Facial Cleansing Bar
Our gentle facial cleansing bar has been specially formulated to cleanse and nourish your delicate facial skin. Made with natural ingredients such as organic cranberry oil, pumpkin protein, kaolin clay, organic arrowroot powder, and organic sweet orange essential oil, this cleansing bar is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Cranberry seed oil is rich in antioxidants and helps to protect your skin from free radical damage, while pumpkin protein helps to hydrate and soothe. Kaolin clay helps to gently exfoliate and detoxify, while arrowroot powder helps to absorb excess oil and impurities. Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, and caprylyl/Capryl glucoside are SLS-free gentle surfactants that help to create a rich lather and effectively cleanse your skin without stripping away its natural oils. Lastly, sweet orange essential oil has added benefits for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
Our facial cleansing bar is easy to use and perfect for daily use. Simply wet your face with warm water, lather up the cleansing bar, and massage gently onto your skin in circular motions. Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry. With regular use, you'll notice brighter, clearer, and more radiant skin.
Try our gentle facial cleansing bar today and experience the benefits of natural, nourishing ingredients for yourself!
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Maranta Arudinacea (Arrowroot) Starch*, Kaolin Clay, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet orange) Peel Oil*, Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Protein, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) known as "baby foam" due to it's gentleness, is a surfactant derived from the fatty acids in coconut oil. SCI is known to be very gentle on the skin and scalp. It's an excellent cleansing agent, removing dirt and excess oil. It's a good alternative for people who want to avoid sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). It creates a rich lather that does not dry the skin, and is gentle enough for use on the delicate skin of babies (and grown up faces!)
- Maranta Arudinacea (Arrowroot) Starch* can improve skin texture, reduce oiliness and bring a natural glow to the complexion due to its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a mild surfactant derived from coconuts. it has properties that make it ideal for formulating mild cleansers such as face wash, shampoos, body wash, baby wash and other products. It creates a rich, thick lather, that breaks the surface tension in water to loosen dirt, then rinse it away. It's excellent for dry and/or sensitive skin.
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside is a surfactant made from vegetable derived fatty acids and glucose. It is a gentle cleansing agent that is suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil* is a natural emollient that contains phospholipids that can help soften dry skin and retain moisture. It contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols, and skin-protecting antioxidants. It's a light-weight oil that can benefit all skin types.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet orange) Peel Oil* is a great skin tonic and is appropriate for use for all skin types. Our organic sweet orange oil is skin-sun-safe, and provides a subtly sweet, uplifting aroma while imparting skin soothing benefits.
- Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Protein has been shown to stimulate collagen in the skin - and help inhibit other factors that would cause the collagen to deteriorate.
- Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract is an oil-soluble extract from Elderberries, is a natural antioxidant as well as preservative agent. It benefits the skin by combating free-radicals that contribute to skin damage. It is also a source of undecylenic acid, which provides broad antimicrobial benefits, and is especially effective against fungal microorganisms both to protect the longevity of the product, but also when applied to the skin.