Rice Protein, Shea Butter & Camellia Conditioner Bar
Introducing our new Rice Protein and Camellia Seed Shampoo Bar - the perfect solution for those who want to achieve healthy hair without the use of harsh chemicals.
Our rice protein, shea butter and camellia seed conditioner bar is the perfect solution for those who want to treat their hair with the best natural ingredients while minimizing their use of plastic packaging. Our conditioner bar is packed with nourishing ingredients that will leave your hair feeling soft, silky, and healthy.
The rice protein in our conditioner bar helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair, while the organic shea butter and organic camellia seed oils provide deep hydration and nourishment to dry and frizzy hair. The BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate) and cetearyl alcohol are naturally derived emulsifiers that turn the solid conditioner into a smooth, creamy texture when combined with water and work to detangle and condition your hair, making it easier to manage and style, leaving your hair feeling soft, smooth, and healthy. Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5 that binds to hair follicles and helps to improve hair elasticity, moisture retention, and overall strength.
Our conditioner bar is perfect for all hair types, and it's easy to use. Simply wet your hair and rub the bar into your scalp, working it through your hair from root to tip. Massage the conditioner in for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. You'll be left with soft, shiny, and manageable hair that feels amazing.
Our conditioner bar is also eco-friendly, as it comes in 100% compostable packaging, which is perfect for those who are looking to reduce their environmental impact.
Our 50g Conditioner bar is available in 4 varieties:
- Citrus Mint (Lemon*, Blood Orange & Spearmint*)
- Fortify (Rosemary*, Tea Tree*, Eucalyptus* & Peppermint*)
- Calm (Lavender*, Juniper Berry* & Chamomile).
IMPORTANT: Bars are poured by hand. To ensure longevity of your conditioner bar, we recommend removing it from the shower and allowing it to dry completely between uses. When cared for properly, each bar should last 30-45 washes.
Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate (BTMS), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Distilled Water, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (BTMS) is the superstar conditioning agent in our bars. It creates a very fine coating on the hair shaft, creating a silky smooth surface, making it easier for your hair to detangle and reduce frizz.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a a non-drying fatty alcohol. It is hydrating, moisturizing and smoothening. It helps to soften the hair and provide slip to help detangle hair better.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter* is full of fatty acids and vitamins which help to hydrate your hair. Shea butter also has emolliating qualities, helping to lock in moisture without leaving hair heavy or greasy. When combined with the emulsifying properties of BTMS and Cetearyl Alcohol, it nourishes hair and rinses clean.
- Camellia Seed Oil* is high in skin-rejuvenating vitamins, minerals, and compounds, including Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Magnesium, Zinc, and Squalene lipids. It hydrates, softens, adds luster, and tames dandruff. It is a regenerative oil that promotes natural recovery from heat or styling damage. Itchy, irritated, or inflamed scalps may benefit from the soothing, non-irritant properties of this oil. Due to its nourishing composition, frequent application to the hair adds a natural sheen and bounce to hair strands.
- Hydrolyzed Rice protein is naturally gluten-free, and is rich in amino acids beneficial to hair and skin. It increases flexibility and tensile strength by increasing the ability of the hair and skin to bind moisture. It improves hair volume and manageability, improves shine in hair care, and helps fortify hair to prevent damage.
- Panthenol is a humectant, which means it is a substance used to maintain moisture. It penetrates moisture deep into each hair strand and hair shaft. It prevents breakage caused from harsh brushing and styling by protecting hair.
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid is our paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative. It provide broad spectrum preservation against bacteria, yeast, and mold.