Pumpkin, Oatmilk & Honey Mask
Introducing our all-natural face mask, specially formulated with a blend of skin-loving ingredients to give you a radiant, healthy glow. Our mask contains pumpkin powder, colloidal oatmeal, organic oatmilk, kaolin clay, and organic pumpkin seed oil, all carefully chosen for their nourishing and restorative properties.
Pumpkin powder is packed with antioxidants and enzymes that help to brighten and even out skin tone, while colloidal oatmeal soothes and calms irritated skin. Oatmilk provides a gentle cleansing action, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple. Kaolin clay gently exfoliates the skin, removing impurities and unclogging pores, while honey powder provides a boost of hydration and nourishment. Finally, pumpkin seed oil is high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, nourishing and moisturizing, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
Our mask is suitable for all skin types, and is gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin. Simply mix 2-3 tsp of mask powder with 1 tsp of water or our Brightening Turmeric Facial mist. Stir to combine, mask should not be runny. Apply a thin layer to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Use once or twice a week for best results.
Say goodbye to dull, tired-looking skin and hello to a radiant, healthy glow with our pumpkin powder face mask. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Oatmilk Powder*. Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Powder, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Honey Powder (Honey & Maltodextrin), Vitamin E*
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Colloidal Oatmeal provides cleansing, moisturizing and smoothing benefits to the skin. The high concentrations of starches and beta-glucan are responsible for the protective and water-holding function of the oats.
- Oat Milk* gently cleanses and hydrates the skin, thanks to its phenols, saponins and beta-glucans.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Powder is the dried, powdered pulp of the pumpkin, and is a rich source of gently exfoliating enzymes, antioxidants, beta carotene, and many other vitamins and minerals beneficial to skin care. The fine, orange powder, smells exactly like pumpkin, and gently removes dead skin cells and leaves skin smooth and glowing.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil* - This oil contains high amounts of zinc, selenium and vitamin E that help with skin renewal and improved skin tone. With minimal clogging of pores, the oil readily absorbs into the skin, leaving it hydrated and renewed. The vitamin C in the oil helps the production of collagen that retains skin elasticity while also plumping and building firmness of the skin. Suitable for most skin types, the unsaturated fatty acids (such as, palmitic, oleic, and linoleic acids) in the oil containing antioxidant properties correct skin inflammation and promote healing and new skin-cell growth. The soothing and smoothening effects of the oil even out age-related blemishes and wrinkles. The antioxidants of the vitamin A present in the oil protects the skin from sun damage. The vitamin B2 in the oil is great for dryness and acne, also bringing about an improved skin tone and radiance of the skin.
- Honey Powder works with the skin’s ability to stay hydrated. Honey is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains water.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) from organic Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.