Pomegranate, Fig & Ginger Super Fruit Enzyme Serum
This serum is contains cornucopia of nourishment for the skin! Extracts from pomegranate, sweet orange, fig, ginger, quinoa, and seabuckthorn work together to deliver a highly effective skincare solution.
Pomegranate carbohydrates and sweet orange peptides help to lift the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles for an instantly healthier, smoother looking complexion. These ingredients are the perfect combination of nutritious hydration with instant lifting to brighten and even out the skin tone, while fig and ginger extract provide antioxidant protection against free radicals. Quinoa protein and seabuckthorn extract help to improve the skin's texture and hydration levels, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
This serum is also enriched with niacinamide, which helps to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and promotes a more even complexion. Its gentle enzymatic action helps to exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing a smoother, more radiant complexion.
Our enzymatic serum is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily as part of your skincare routine. Simply apply a small amount to your face and neck, morning and night, and let the natural goodness of its ingredients work their magic.
How to use: Massage a few drops up to 1/2 dime size dollop onto face and décolletage, after cleansing skin. To start, use 1-2 times per week. Increase to every other day as tolerated by skin.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Water & Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, 1-3 Propanediol, Water & Fiscus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin*, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycerin & Water & Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Seabuckthorn Extract*, Xanthan Gum
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Sodium Lactate is a component of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), which is a naturally occurring component of the skin's top layers. It's a natural humectant, moisturizer and pH regulator produced from vegetable sugars from corn and beets.
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, is a water soluble vitamin. Niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin
- Pomegranate & Orange Blossom - Pomegranate is highly useful for entrapping moisture. The higher weight carbohydrates of pomegranate create a film on the skin’s surface, which acts as a barrier enhancement where hydrating spheres can hold moisture allowing for a noticeable lifting effect with increased suppleness. Orange Blossom peptides are short-chained proteins that can trigger new collagen formation, as the skin perceives that collagen has been lost. Orange blossom is capable of reducing oxidative stress, which can help to further reduce damage and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When combined, they provide nutritious hydration with instant lifting to revitalize appearance.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein is rich in Vitamin E, fights free radicals, provides collagen and repairs deeper pores in the skin damaged from sun and pollution. It penetrates deep into the skin with the help of peptides and amino acids and aid in the stimulation of healthy, new collagen.
- 1,3-Propanediol acts as humectant, emollient, skin penetration enhancer and solvent. Propanediol is made from fermentation of glucose and contains no added preservatives, petroleum-based ingredients, or animal by-products.
- Fig Extract contain natural enzymes, such as papain, which have mild exfoliating properties. These enzymes help remove dead skin cells and enhance cell turnover, revealing fresher, more radiant skin.
- Vegetable Glycerin* is a humectant and emollient, derived from vegetables. It is another naturally occurring component of the NMF, a group of molecules present in the skin to prevent extreme drying. Within the NMF, it works as a humectant - a moisturizing agent which draws water into the outer layer of the skin, from deeper levels and from the air.
- Ginger Extract - Ginger's antioxidant, gingerol, not only fights skin-damaging free radicals, but also promotes smoothness and evenness in skin tone.
- Seabuckthorn CO2 Extract* - It is a rich source of nutrients for the skin, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins A and E, as well as beta-carotene, giving it a deep red-orange color. Palmitoleic acid (an Omega-7), adds to the nourishing and moisturizing properties. The chemical composition of this oil-extract may nourish sun-exposed skin.
- Xanthan Gum is a plant derived thickening agent. It helps to bind the other ingredients together and improves the spreadability on the skin
- Distilled water has been purified to remove any impurities and ensure that only sterile water is used to dissolve and incorporate active ingredients, as well as dilute active ingredients to skin-safe levels. It provides moisture for humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin.
- Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate is the scientific name of our chosen preservative. The combination of plant-based ingredients are a nourishing and amazing food for our skin, but without proper preservation, these ingredients can also feed microbes. We selected this particular preservative for our serum because it provides for complete, broad-spectrum preservation against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeast, mould and fungi and it is effective in very low amounts.