Green Glow Emollient Serum
Green Glow emollient serum for the skin.
Give your skin the nourishment it deserves with this luxurious facial serum!
Our rich blend helps to protect your skin from environmental stressors and nourishes your skin deeply. This serum is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids to help hydrate, nourish, and protect your skin. With skin-loving oils and plant-derived extracts, this formula absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth all day. With regular use, your skin will be looking and feeling healthier and brighter.
Green Glow garners its verdant color from the combination of rich hues from organic plant extracts and essential oils.
How to use: Place 3-5 drops up to 1/2 dime size dollop onto dampened hands and massage onto face and décolletage. Best results after rinsing or washing face.
Ingredients: Tropical Butter Blend [Shea Butter, Tamanu Seed Butter, Moon Flower Butter, Coconut Oil, Babassu Oil, Cupuaca Butter, Murumuru Butter], Avocado Oil*, Jojoba Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Salvia romarinus* (Rosemary Antioxidant CO2) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides* (Seabuckthorn CO2) Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol (non-GMO Vitamin E from Soybeans), Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Yarrow* Essential Oil
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Tropical Butter Blend (includes the following butters: Shea, Tamanu Seed, Moon Flower, Coconut, Babassu, Cupuaca, Murumuru) - A synergistic blend of 7 tropical butters, that combines the skin softening, emollient properties to help hold moisture into your skin.
- Avocado Oil* - Includes many vitamins including A, B1, B2, D, E, lecithin and potassium. Excellent for dry, dehydrated skin, penetrates the dermis well. Skin softening and may reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil - Similar to the chemical components of our skin’s natural sebum. Especially good for the face, it’s non-greasy and can help moderate oily skin. Anti-inflammatory and emollient.
- Meadowfoam Oil - A rich, nourishing oil, it aids in keeping moisture in the skin, with a long shelf life. As an added bonus, it adds stability to the overall formula!
- Pomegranate Sterols - Star ingredient! Enhances barrier function, with more efficacy than petroleum jelly, without the heavy waxiness that beeswax or other waxes would provide. It is hydrating, capable of carrying double its weight in water!
- Elderberry PhytoCide - This oil-soluble extract from Elderberries, is a natural antioxidant as well as preservative agent. It benefits the skin by combating free-radicals that contribute to skin damage. It is also a source of undecylenic acid, which provides broad antimicrobial benefits, and is especially effective against fungal microorganisms both to protect the longevity of the product, but also when applied to the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol - A gentle, moisturizing fatty alcohol derived from certified sustainable Palm.
- Lauryl Laurate - Is a wax-like ingredient made from a mixture of coconut and palm oils (certified sustainable). This natural alternative to synthetic silicone imparts a silky smooth skin feel and moisture retention, while also helping other bioactive ingredients assimilate into the skin’s matrix.
- Rosemary* CO2 Extract - Antioxidant and preservative agent, It relieves skin inflammation and can soothe acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Rosemary Antioxidant protects cells against not only oxidation and inflammation but also against pathogens. Standardized with 60-65% certified organic Sunflower Oil.
- Seabuckthorn CO2 Extract* - It is a rich source of nutrients for the skin, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins A and E, as well as beta-carotene, giving it a deep red-orange color. Palmitoleic acid (an Omega-7), adds to the nourishing and moisturizing properties. The chemical composition of this oil-extract may nourish sun-exposed skin.
- Isopropyl Myristate - Another ingredient with two functions: This lightweight ester is made by reacting isopropyl alcohol with Myristic Acid from certified sustainable Palm. Because of the molecular magic of chemistry, this lightweight emollient helps to hold moisture in the skin, AND helps to reduce the sometimes greasy-feeling in oil/butter based products.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) from non-GMO Soybeans - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil (from the seeds of Queen Anne’s Lace) - Revitalizes dry skin, anti-septic, with skin regeneration properties, it nourishes the skin and increases elasticity. Energetically, it balances all doshas, and supports the 3rd (Solar Plexus) and 7th (Crown) Chakras. In color therapy, it is associated with Orange and Golden Yellow. It aids in opening intuition.
- Yarrow* Essential Oil - anti-inflammatory and cellular regeneration properties, is an excellent support for raw, irritated skin, particularly eczema, rashes, wind-burn, etc. Energetically, it increases Vata, and decreases Pitta and Kapha, and supports the 6th (Third Eye) Chakra. In color therapy, it is associated with the color Indigo. It provides protection, instills courage, and can aid in self-love.