Cranberry & Pumpkin Balm to Milk Cleanser
Cleansing balms are a unique and gentle way to remove makeup, dirt, and other impurities from the skin. They have a solid or buttery consistency which melts into an oil once warmed up on skin and emulsifies into a milky liquid once you add water. Cleansing balms contain no soap or surfactants, so they leave your skin feeling less dry than other facial cleansers.
Our balm to milk cleanser is infused with a blend of organic oils, including sunflower oil, jojoba oil, cranberry seed oil, and pumpkin seed oil. These nourishing oils help to moisturize and soften your skin while gently removing dirt, oil, and impurities.
In addition to our natural oil blend, our balm also contains kaolin clay, which helps to draw out impurities and toxins from your skin. This gentle yet effective clay is perfect for all skin types, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed.
Our plant-based emulsifying wax turns this cleanser from a rich balm into milky smooth lotion when massaged into the skin with warm water.
To take your skincare routine to the next level, our cleanser also features fermented elderberry extract. This powerful extract is rich in antioxidants, helping to protect your skin from environmental stressors and promote a healthy, youthful glow.
Overall, our balm to milk facial cleanser is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a gentle yet effective way to cleanse and nourish their skin.
How do you use cleansing balm? Simply scoop out a small amount of balm and gently massage it over your face. If it feels a little too thick, warm it in your hands, and add a few drops of water. After massaging into your skin, let it all sink in for a minute, and then add more water and massage thoroughly to emulsify the formula before rinsing it off with warm water.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Vitamin E*
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* contains several compounds that have benefits for skin, including oleic acid, vitamin E, sesamol and linoleic acid. It is non-comedogenic, non-irritating for most people and is suitable for all skin-types.
- Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil* is similar to the chemical composition of our skin’s own natural sebum. It's especially good for the face, as it is non-greasy, anti-inflammatory and emollient, and can help balance oil production by the skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate. This combination of ingredients provides the "magic" to turn this balm into a creamy lotion when you add water. Although some alcohols can be drying and irritating, fatty alcohols like cetearyl alcohol are the opposite. In fact, they help nourish and moisturize the skin and help give cosmetics their consistency. It also acts as a cleansing agent, drawing out dirt, oil, and other pollutants from the skin's surface, which can be easily rinsed away with water
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil* is a natural emollient that contains phospholipids that can help soften dry skin and retain moisture. It contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols, and skin-protecting antioxidants. It's a light-weight oil that can benefit all skin types.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil* - This oil contains high amounts of zinc, selenium and vitamin E that help with skin renewal and improved skin tone. With minimal clogging of pores, the oil readily absorbs into the skin, leaving it hydrated and renewed. The vitamin C in the oil helps the production of collagen that retains skin elasticity while also plumping and building firmness of the skin. Suitable for most skin types, the unsaturated fatty acids (such as, palmitic, oleic, and linoleic acids) in the oil containing antioxidant properties correct skin inflammation and promote healing and new skin-cell growth. The soothing and smoothening effects of the oil even out age-related blemishes and wrinkles. The antioxidants of the vitamin A present in the oil protects the skin from sun damage. The vitamin B2 in the oil is great for dryness and acne, also bringing about an improved skin tone and radiance of the skin.
- Vitamin E* (Tocopherol) from organic Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract is an oil-soluble extract from Elderberries, is a natural antioxidant as well as preservative agent. It benefits the skin by combating free-radicals that contribute to skin damage. It is also a source of undecylenic acid, which provides broad antimicrobial benefits, and is especially effective against fungal microorganisms both to protect the longevity of the product, but also when applied to the skin.