Case Quantity: Deodorant Cream
For Wholesale Distributor discounts, please review and complete our Wholesale Distributor Contract . You will receive an exclusive discount code when your contract has been approved.
This listing includes Six (6) 2oz tins of Deodorant Cream in your chosen scent, OR a case of nine (9) tins, 3 of each scent. MSRP for individual products in this collection is $19.99 each.
We understand how important it is to feel fresh and confident all day long, without having to worry about harmful chemicals in your personal care products. Our deodorant cream is made with only the best quality all-natural ingredients, carefully selected to provide you with long-lasting protection against body odor.
With no irritating baking soda and no aluminum, it's free from parabens and phthalates and safe to use EVERYWHERE on your body! Use it underarms, in your groin area, between your cheeks and even on your feet!
Coconut oil and shea butter help to moisturize and nourish your skin, while arrowroot powder and kaolin clay help to absorb excess sweat and moisture. Magnesium hydroxide and zinc ricinoleate work together to neutralize odor-causing bacteria, while candelilla wax helps to keep the cream smooth and easy to apply.
Our natural deodorant active blend has multiple antimicrobial properties. It is liquid and easy to handle. The synergistic composition is highly effective against microorganisms causing body odor.
To use: scoop a half-pea sized amount and massage into area as desired. Adjust the amount needed based on your own body chemistry.
Our 2oz tin of Deodorant Cream is available Unscented, Lavender & Patchouli, and a Woodsy blend (Organic Black Spruce, Balsam Fir Needle, Organic Tea Tree, Organic Spearmint, Organic Ginger Root CO2 and Patchouli)
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera oil*, Maranta Arudinacea (Arrowroot) Starch*, Kaolin Clay, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesiun hydroxide, Zinc ricinoleate, Candelilla Cera, Cassava Starch, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Tocopherol*
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil* Coconut oil contains fatty acids, like lauric acid, which are known for their antibacterial characteristics and benefits. Coconut oil deodorant can therefore help reduce the bacteria in these moist areas. However, some people find coconut oil drying to the skin, so we have combined coconut oil with other nourishing ingredients to offset the drying nature and keep all of your body parts hydrated.
Maranta Arudinacea (Arrowroot) Starch* can improve skin texture, reduce oiliness and bring a natural glow to the complexion due to its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Kaolin Clay absorbs impurities, absorbs sweat and neutralize body odor
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter* is full of fatty acids and vitamins which help to hydrate your skin. Shea butter also has emolliating qualities, helping to lock in moisture without leaving a heavy or greasy after feel.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a a non-drying fatty alcohol. It is hydrating, moisturizing and smoothening. It helps to improve the texture of the cream and aid in skin softening and absorption.
- Magnesium Hydroxide is a safe and naturally occurring compound used as an alternative to aluminum, baking soda and other ingredients that are potentially irritating, ineffective, or hazardous. Studies have shown that Magnesium Hydroxide does not absorb into the skin. Instead, its main purpose in a natural deodorant is to counteract any odor-causing bacteria on the surface of the skin without impacting the dermis – the layer of skin where sweat glands, pores and hair follicles are contained.
- Zinc Ricinoleate is derived from Castor Seeds. It traps and chemically absorbs odor molecules formed during bacterial decomposition of perspiration.
- Candelilla Cera is a vegan beeswax alternative. It aids in making the cream more stable, and improves the spreadability.
- Cassava Starch absorbs moisture without clogging pores.
- Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil is a synergistic composition is highly effective against microorganisms causing body odor for up to 24 hours.
- Lactobacillus Ferment is a powerful probiotic-based antimicrobial. It contributes to the preservation of the product as well as deodorant properties, and is also a nourishing skin conditioner.
- Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract is a probiotic based anti-fungal, with moisturizing and conditioning benefits.
- Sambucus Nigra Extract, an oil-soluble extract from Elderberries, is a natural antioxidant as well as preservative agent. It benefits the skin by combating free-radicals that contribute to skin damage. It is also a source of undecylenic acid, which provides broad antimicrobial benefits, and is especially effective against fungal microorganisms both to protect the longevity of the product, but also when applied to the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) from non-GMO Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.