Case Quantity: Rice Protein & Camellia Shampoo Bar
For Wholesale Distributor discounts, please review and complete our Wholesale Distributor Contract . You will receive an exclusive discount code when your contract has been approved.
This listing includes six (6) Shampoo Bars in your chosen scent. MSRP for individual bars in this collection is $13.99 each.
Introducing our new Rice Protein and Camellia Seed Shampoo Bar - the perfect solution for those who want to achieve healthy hair without the use of harsh chemicals.
Our shampoo bar is made with high-quality natural ingredients that are gentle on your hair and scalp. Rice protein is known for its ability to strengthen hair strands, while organic camellia seed oil is rich in antioxidants that nourish and protect your hair.
This shampoo bar is also eco-friendly, as it is eliminates the need for plastic bottles. It is easy to use, simply lather the bar in your hands or directly onto your hair and massage into your scalp. Rinse thoroughly and follow with our Rice Protein, Shea Butter & Camellia Conditioner Bar.
Say goodbye to bad hair days and hello to healthy, shiny locks with our Rice Protein and Camellia Seed Shampoo Bar.
Our 50g Shampoo bar is available Unscented, or in your choice of all-natural scent combinations: Citrus Mint (Lemon*, Blood Orange & Spearmint*), Fortify (Rosemary*, Tea Tree*, Eucalyptus* & Peppermint*), Calm (Lavender*, Juniper Berry* & Chamomile).
IMPORTANT: Bars are pressed by hand. To ensure longevity of your shampoo bar, we recommend removing it from the shower and allowing it to dry completely between uses. When cared for properly, each bar should last 30-45 washes.
Ingredients: Sodium Laroyl Isethionate, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Camellia oleifera Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate is a sulfate and salt free surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin Clay stimulates circulation while gently exfoliating and cleansing
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) known as "baby foam" due to it's gentleness, is a surfactant derived from the fatty acids in coconut oil. SCI is known to be very gentle on the skin and scalp. It's an excellent cleansing agent, removing dirt and excess oil. It's a good alternative for people who want to avoid sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). It creates a rich lather that does not dry the skin, and is gentle enough for use on the delicate skin of babies.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a mild surfactant derived from coconuts. it has properties that make it ideal for formulating mild cleansers such as face wash, shampoos, body wash, baby wash and other products. It creates a rich, thick lather, that breaks the surface tension in water to loosen dirt, then rinse it away. It's excellent for dry and/or sensitive skin.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch is used in place of rice water in our shampoo bar, and contains the same amino acids present in rice water that aid hair growth and regeneration. It also contains Vitamin E, C, and B - all essential for hair growth and health.
- Camellia Seed Oil* is high in skin-rejuvenating vitamins, minerals, and compounds, including Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Magnesium, Zinc, and Squalene lipids. It hydrates, softens, adds luster, and tames dandruff. It is a regenerative oil that promotes natural recovery from heat or styling damage. Itchy, irritated, or inflamed scalps may benefit from the soothing, non-irritant properties of this oil. Due to its nourishing composition, frequent application to the hair adds a natural sheen and bounce to hair strands.
- Hydrolyzed Rice protein is naturally gluten-free, and is rich in amino acids beneficial to hair and skin. It increases flexibility and tensile strength by increasing the ability of the hair and skin to bind moisture. It improves hair volume and manageability, improves shine in hair care, and helps fortify hair to prevent damage.
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid is our paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative. It provide broad spectrum preservation against bacteria, yeast, and mold.