Case Quantity: Gold Glow Facial Moisturizer
For Wholesale Distributor discounts, please review and complete our Wholesale Distributor Contract . You will receive an exclusive discount code when your contract has been approved.
This listing includes four (6) 1 oz bottles of Gold Glow Facial Moisturizer. MSRP for individual products is $19.99 each.
Gold Glow is our newest facial moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate and nourish your skin while helping to improve its overall appearance. Our moisturizer is packed with natural ingredients such as organic turmeric extracts, organic vegetable glycerin, pumpkin seed protein, allantoin, organic cranberry oil, organic seabuckthorn extract, and organic pumpkin seed oil to provide your skin with the ultimate care it deserves.
Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and irritation while promoting a brighter skin tone. Glycerin and pumpkin protein work together to hydrate and plump the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Allantoin helps soothe and calm the skin, reducing any signs of stress or fatigue. Meanwhile, cranberry oil and seabuckthorn extract are rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin from environmental stressors, resulting in a healthier-looking complexion. Finally, pumpkin seed oil is packed with essential fatty acids that help strengthen the skin's barrier, improving its texture and overall appearance.
Our facial moisturizer is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily as part of your skincare routine. Simply apply a small amount to your face and neck, gently massaging it into your skin until fully absorbed. With consistent use, you'll notice a visible improvement in the appearance and texture of your skin.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Hydrosol*, Glycerin*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Seedcake, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Vitamin E*, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) CO2 Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract*
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa hydrosol and CO2 extract) is excellent for all skin types. It contains antioxidants, antimicrobials, and is soothing to the skin. It can temporarily reduce redness and aids in hydration.
- Vegetable Glycerin* is a humectant and emollient, derived from vegetables. It is a naturally occurring component of the NMF, a group of molecules present in the skin to prevent extreme drying. Within the NMF, it works as a humectant - a moisturizing agent which draws water into the outer layer of the skin, from deeper levels and from the air.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil* is a natural emollient that contains phospholipids that can help soften dry skin and retain moisture. It contains vitamin E, carotenoids and phytosterols, and skin-protecting antioxidants. It's a light-weight oil that can benefit all skin types.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil* - This oil contains high amounts of zinc, selenium and vitamin E that help with skin renewal and improved skin tone. With minimal clogging of pores, the oil readily absorbs into the skin, leaving it hydrated and renewed. The vitamin C in the oil helps the production of collagen that retains skin elasticity while also plumping and building firmness of the skin. Suitable for most skin types, the unsaturated fatty acids (such as, palmitic, oleic, and linoleic acids) in the oil containing antioxidant properties correct skin inflammation and promote healing and new skin-cell growth. The soothing and smoothening effects of the oil even out age-related blemishes and wrinkles. The antioxidants of the vitamin A present in the oil protects the skin from sun damage. The vitamin B2 in the oil is great for dryness and acne, also bringing about an improved skin tone and radiance of the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate & Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate - this combination of ingredients provides the emulsifying properties (Combining the oil and water based ingredients into a smooth consistency). It contributes to the richness and smooth skin feel of the lotion. In addition to being a certified emulsifier in organic skincare, this combination increases the moisturizing aspect of the lotion as it provides exceptional emollient and humectant properties for the skin!
- Hydrolyzed Pumpkin Protein has been shown to stimulate collagen in the skin - and help inhibit other factors that would cause the collagen to deteriorate.
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid is our paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative. It provide broad spectrum preservation against bacteria, yeast, and mold. It also aids in softening and smoothing the skin.
- Vitamin E* (Tocopherol) from organic Sunflowers - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Xanthan Gum is a plant derived thickening agent. It helps to bind the other ingredients together and improves the spreadability on the skin
Allantoin is a natural compound found in many plant sources. Allantoin helps to promote cell turnover, which means it helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal smoother, brighter skin. This can help to improve the overall texture and appearance of the skin. It helps to strengthen the skin's barrier function, which means it helps to protect the skin from environmental stressors and prevent moisture loss.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract* is a rich source of nutrients for the skin, containing essential fatty acids, antioxidant vitamins A and E, as well as beta-carotene, giving it a deep red-orange color. Palmitoleic acid (an Omega-7), adds to the nourishing and moisturizing properties. The chemical composition of this oil-extract may nourish sun-exposed skin.
- Distilled water has been purified to remove any impurities and ensure that only sterile water is used to dissolve and incorporate active ingredients, as well as dilute active ingredients to skin-safe levels. It provides moisture for humectants and emollients to hydrate the skin.