Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Serum
Introducing Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Facial Serum! Our serum is formulated with the perfect blend of natural ingredients that work together to give you a radiant, glowing complexion.
Our serum contains octyldodecanol, which is a lightweight oil that helps to hydrate and soften the skin. Olive squalane is added to help lock in moisture and improve the overall texture of your skin. Organic Camellia seed oil is also included, which contains powerful antioxidants that help to protect your skin against free radical damage.
The signature ingredient is 1% salicylic acid, which is a beta-hydroxy acid that works wonders for acne-prone skin. It penetrates deep into the pores and helps to unclog them, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clear.
To top it all off, we’ve added roman chamomile essential oil and organic blue yarrow essential oil to provide a soothing and calming effect on your skin. These oils also help to reduce the appearance of inflammation and redness, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Our Beta-Hydroxy Acid Serum is easy to use and suitable for all skin types.
Simply apply a few drops onto your face morning or night, and watch as your skin transforms into a youthful and radiant complexion. Try it out for yourself and see the difference it can make!
Ingredients: Olive Squalane, Camellia Seed Oil*, Octyldodecanol, Salicylic Acid, Essential Oils [Roman Chamomile, Blue Yarrow*], Tocopherol (non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflowers)
A closer look at our ingredients (* indicates certified organic ingredient)
- Olive Squalane natural emollient that smoothes and softens skin, and is similar to the skin’s natural oil (sebum). Lightweight and quickly absorbed, it is non-comedogenic and penetrates the skin easily so it is a great carrier for other ingredients.
- Camellia Seed Oil* is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids that nourish and protect the skin. Camellia seed oil contains oleic acid, which helps to regulate the skin's natural oil production. This makes it an excellent option for those with oily or acne-prone skin, as it can help to reduce breakouts and keep the skin looking healthy and balanced.
- Octyldodecanol is a liquid fatty alcohol derived from plants. It is an emollient that helps to moisturize and soften the skin. It is one of the best solvents for salicylic acid, and improves the texture and appearance of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid is a beta-hydroxy acid, derived from the bark of willow trees. Unlike AHA's, it is oil soluble, so it can readily penetrate and work to breakdown the debris, dirt and sebum that clog pores.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) from non-GMO Soybeans - this provides two functions: it helps to preserve the fatty acid profile of the other oil-based ingredients in the formula, slowing the fatty acid oxidation that naturally occurs over time. In addition, it provides benefits when applied to the skin, reducing UV-induced free-radical damage.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil contains bisabolol, a naturally occurring antioxidant, soothing, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant ingredient.
- Blue Yarrow* Essential Oil - anti-inflammatory and cellular regeneration properties, is an excellent support for raw, irritated skin, particularly eczema, rashes, wind-burn, etc.